Art Windsor-Essex respectively acknowledges that we are located on Anishinaabe Territory – the traditional territory of the Three Fires Confederacy of First Nations, comprised of the Ojibway, the Odawa, and the Potawatomi. Today the Anishinaabe of the Three Fires Confederacy are represented by Bkejwanong. We want to state our respect for the ancestral and ongoing authority of Walpole Island First Nation over its Territory.
- Support Us
- Partners + Sponsors
Partners + Sponsors
With this positive message of “art first,” AWE can offer you a wonderful opportunity to strengthen your company’s brand through local, national and international awareness.
Partner with us
AWE is proud to have the support of many corporate sponsors and community partners. Thanks to support from our landlord (the City of Windsor), facility operations costs of our home are covered and AWE is able to dedicate all its sponsorships to support the Gallery’s core staff and work in exhibitions, education initiatives, collecting, and public programming.
Why sponsor AWE?
- Destination Canadian Art at the International Windsor-Detroit border;
- Known for its cutting-edge contemporary art exhibitions
- Home to a nationally-acclaimed Collection approaching 4,000 objects
- A cultural pillar in Windsor-Essex and surrounding communities in southwestern Ontario, Michigan and Ohio
- One of the region’s most beautiful riverfront attractions, offering superior client entertaining opportunities.
How you can support Art Windsor-Essex
As an exhibition sponsor, you will be part of developing and presenting the finest cultural programming in the region.
AWE offers a wide variety of school programs that encompass interactive art tours; hands-on studio experiences and curriculum-based historical programs. Education programs are available for both elementary and secondary students at AWE throughout the school year.
Sponsors make possible learning opportunities that ignite children’s imaginations.
Our public programs provide a forum for the community to express themselves in creative ways, witness the world from different perspectives and to learn more about our cultural history. From free drop-in art-making activities for families to more formal adult art classes, public programs provide cultural experiences geared to all ages.
Many of our public programs are free. AWE is committed to ensuring that all individuals have access to art, regardless of background or ability. Sponsorship helps offset the cost of these programs, providing every member of our community an opportunity to participate.
Many unique events are held at AWE each year. These events mix food, drink, live music and entertainment with art exhibitions, customized tours and pop-up art studios. In addition to being festive and fun celebrations, these events engage the community and bring awareness of the gallery to targeted audiences.
Your sponsorship of an AWE event brings your brand in close contact with a specific target demographic in an entertaining context.
We invite you to work with us to develop a creative alliance through sponsorship. Together we can share our rich history and exceptional art with the community.
- Ensure AWE operates as a destination for Canadian art
- Workshops and activities for the community
- Mentoring and encouraging emerging artists
- Growing awareness for the importance of the arts in culture
- AWE as a cultural hub for WIndsor-Essex driving tourism
- Connecting communities
- Creating conversations
- Overcoming barriers to creativity and involvement