Art Windsor-Essex respectively acknowledges that we are located on Anishinaabe Territory – the traditional territory of the Three Fires Confederacy of First Nations, comprised of the Ojibway, the Odawa, and the Potawatomi. Today the Anishinaabe of the Three Fires Confederacy are represented by Walpole Island First Nation. We want to state our respect for the historical and ongoing authority of Walpole Island First Nation over its Territory.
Make a Donation
Your donation helps to:
- Build a cultural legacy for future generations
- Make art accessible for all
- Sustain essential operations of the gallery
- Remove barriers to the benefits of art
- Create engaging programming and extraordinary exhibitions
- Showcase artistic achievement in Canada and beyond
Plan your gift through your will or financial planning options. Contact Melissa Parker – Manager, Development and Marketing email@example.com to discuss how to make your longtime gift.
The AWE Collection has grown to almost 4000 artworks thanks to the generosity of donors.
- AWE can apply for Canadian Cultural Property Export Review Board (CCPERB) certification for objects of national significance
- We offer regular donation receipts
- For donors in the United States, the Gallery can consider accepting gifts through the Council for Canadian American Relations.
If you would like to donate artwork
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- a list of works, images and information and where the work is and if you need a regular receipt or (CCPERB)
- Offers are reviewed by the curatorial team and then brought to quarterly committee meetings according to the acquisitions policy.
- All donations must adhere to our internal Priority Collecting Areas and the Acquisitions policy
Leaving a legacy is another way to support AWE.
Named Space Donors
- Ambassador Bridge Terrace (Matty and Nora Moroun)
- The Morris and Beverly Baker Foundation Gallery
- Ginetta Cusinato Barbaro Gallery (Ron and Ginetta Barbaro)
- Jane E. Brindley Creative Centre, “Jane’s Space” (various contributors)
- The Charles and Ethel Cohen Family Gallery (Carl and Elaine Cohen)
- Graybiel Family Gallery (The Chandisherry Foundation)
- Hatch Family Gallery (Joan and Clifford Hatch Foundation)
- Edmond Odette Family Gallery (Edmond and Gloria Odette)
- Louis Odette Family Gallery (Louis (Bud) and Patricia Odette)
- Rodzik Family Gallery (John and Pamela Rodzik)
- Matthew and Julia Rodzik Lounge (John and Pamela Rodzik)
- Bill and Rochelle Tepperman Gallery (William and Rochelle Tepperman)
- Valiant Corporation Suite (The Solcz Family, Michael and Doreen)
- Betty F. Wilkinson Gallery(Betty Wilkinson)
- Clare E. and Anne Winterbottom Gallery(Clare and Anne Winterbottom)
- George and Faye Yee Lounge (Dr. George and Mrs. Faye Yee)
- Barry and Stephanie Zekelman Gallery (The Barry and Stephanie Zekelman Foundation)
- Saltmarche-Haworth-McLaughlin Studio (in Memory of Kenneth Saltmarche, Peter and Bobs Haworth and Isabel McLaughlin)